e braking 15A electric bike controllerJuly 27, 2017
|Under Voltage Protection||21±1V||31.5±1V||42±1V|
|Rated Power Consumption||<3W|
|Warranty Time||12 months|
Li-ion battery motor controller, power 180w to 350w, easy to connect and understand 15A regen braking controller.
Rated Voltage: 24v-36v-48v optional
Max current: 10A-15A customizable. Defualt max current is 15A.
- Real EABS braking, can use hall sensor throttle to control e braking force.
- intelligent self-learning, can be used for 60/120degree motor, hall sensorless motor or hall sensors motor. Auto detect and match motor phase order and drive motor in right status.
- over heating protecting, over voltage protection, lower voltage protection.
- controller size: 90mm(L) x 52mm(W) x 30mm(H)
Explanation of the braking usage:
- The braking has 3 wires, Red: +5v, gray: braking signal, black: GND
- If you are using a throttle to control braking, keep the throttle red-red, black-black, and throttle signal wire to gray wire.
- if you use common e bike braking levers or switch button, just need to connect red and gray wires. when the red and gray wires are connected together, the braking works.
- braking force working principle: gray wire gets voltage signal and braking force level, 1V-1.5V, 1.5v-2.5V, 2.5v-3.6V, 3.6V-4.2V, the braking force will be increased as per the voltage value increases.
Explanation of the motor learning wires usage:
I do not know what others call this function, here I call it motor learning wires. This two green wires are used for help the controller to much motors. Different motor supplier has different setting for the motor, e.g. phase angle 60 degree or 120 degree, with hall sensors or without hall sensors, different phase or hall sensor order and so on. For a intelligent controller, it has to be able to detect the motor type and much the motor to keep safe driving.
- connect the motor to controller and put the motor in a suitable place and let the motor keep a distance from ground.
- connect the two green wires(motor learning wires) together
- connect the battery to controller
- connect the power switch, one it is connect the controller will work for motor learning, and try to move the motor. You will see the motor run in a slow speed and smoothly.
- do not power off the battery or the switch, disconnect the motor learning wires, at this step, the motor and controller matching work finished. and no need the learning cable connected when you use the controller in future for the same motor.
- if your motor is reversible, you may find the first time motor running direction is not what you want. You need disconnect the learning wires and then re-connect them, you will find the motor running direction changed. and do as the step 5.