1. Self-learning function, when two yellow wires are inserted with each other, the controller enter self-learning status.
Make the motor with wheel overhead, connect all the wires correspondingly and insert the 2 yellow self-learning wires with each other, turn on the electric lock switch, then separate the 2 self-learning wires 1 second later.
If the direction of rotation is opposite, pls turn off the electric lock switch, then exchange 2 phase wires random and repeat the above steps.
After self-learning, rotate throttle lightly make motor work normally, then turn off the electric lock switch for seconds, turn on and check the motor work normally, self-learning done.
2. Meters, the green wire with bullet plug is connected with phase meter, the other with white socket is connected with hall meter.
3. Manual cruise, means after you press the cruise button on the e-vehicle handlebar, then it runs at a uniform motion status with the existing speed,untill press the button again.
4. 3 speed,
5. High voltage brake, when the brake signal comes from postive power, controller stops working.
6. High voltage brake, when the brake signal comes from negative power, controller stops working.
7. Neutral reversing, when brown and black wires connect together, vehicle will reverse. when grey and black wire connetc together, controller stops working.
8. Anti-thief, red and black wires should be connected with the power of alertor. orange, blue and brown wires should be connected with the signal wires of alertor.
9. Throttle wire, red wire connects to postive power of throttle (about +4.3v), green wire connetcs to signal wire of throttle, black wire connects to negative power of throttle (earth wire).
10. Hall wire, red wire connects to postive power of hall, black wire connects to negative power of hall, yellow green and blue wires connetc to signal wires of hall.
11. Phase wire, yellow green and blue wires connect with motor phase wires correspondingly.
12. Power wire, red wire connects to postive power of battey, black wire connects to negative power of battey.
1.Power off→Lift the vehicle on blocks to get the drive wheels off the ground before testing→Connect three wires, positive pole thick red wire, negative pole thick black wire and power switch thin red wire. Three thick wires from the controllers yellow, green and blue match with the same colors from the Unite motor. Five thin hall wires connect to the motor. Last, connect three throttle wires, red, green and black.
2. After self-learning, confirm the rotation direction of motor is correct. rotate throttle lightly, if the motor makea abnormal sound, stop and repeat the self-learning steps. At last, fix the controller and complete the installation.